Current Job Listings
1/28/2021 – Administrative Assistant Position @ Healthcare Realty Trust in Colorado Springs
Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE:HR), a real estate investment trust, seeks an Administrative Assistant for a portfolio of medical office buildings in Colorado Springs.
We offer a competitive salary/benefit package including matched 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan with excellent growth opportunities.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabilities
- Two+ years progressively responsible office environment experience.
- Congenial disposition, accounting capabilities, excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Two+ years property management or commercial/residential real estate experience preferred.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks including answering phones, drafting and distributing correspondence, expense reporting, meeting coordination and filing/copying, time keeping.
- Assist with construction contracts, the bidding process and the management of project costs.
- Prepare service contracts and construction agreements along with accompanying paperwork. Send and track paperwork through the approval processes.
- Research any past-due invoices. Assist with forecasting/budgeting system (MRI).
- Assist in planning and executing tenant events as needed.
- Coordinate between the local offices and corporate office for day to day administrative and operational issues.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews and other similar activities.
- Work with tenants, building maintenance staff and vendors to ensure work orders are complete and follow up.
- Assist as needed with annual building inventory assessment.
- Management of documents in hardcopy form and in data drives.
- Assist in the tracking and enter data into EnergyStar energy management system.