Tournament of Tournaments
September 21 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for some fun!
- 7:00AM – Registration opens
- 8AM – Tournament of Tournaments Start
- Lunch, Drinks, and Prizes immediately after tournament conclusion around Noon.
Contact: IAEchapter53@gmail.com with questions.
Download the Tournament Brochure: soco2023TournamentBrochure
The Course: Not far from Colorado Springs, World Golf and Sand Creek Golf Course offers terrific views and challenging play for golfers at every skill level. Well-groomed fairways and greens keep World Golf and Sand Creek Golf Course difficult yet friendly. The venue offers a fun putt-putt course, corn hole tournaments and virtual & regular golf driving ranges.
Golfers can hone their skills on the golf putting green, featuring an all-grass driving range and a short game area including putting and chipping greens. All are welcome to join us for this fun-fulled Tournament of Tournaments!
Special Thanks to all our Sponsors:
- Lunch Sponsor: Diversified Roofing & Construction
- Hole Heckler Sponsor: B & L Plumbing
- Putt-Putt Sponsor: Rain Building
- Golf Hole Sponsor: Save a Tree
- Registration Sponsor: CCS Facility Services
- Corn Hole Sponsor: Weathercraft
- Driving Range Sponsor: Thayer Mechanical
- Golf Foursomes – Limited to 18 teams $250/team (9 holes, Corn hole, putt-putt, virtual golf, driving range, lunch…) The first 18 teams to register and want to play 9-holes get them! This is a walking course, no carts will be available for players.
- Tournament of Tournaments Players – $125/team (2 players) (Corn hole, putt-putt, virtual golf, driving range, lunch.)
- Lunch only ticket – $50 member/ $75 guest
- Mulligans – $20 per team
- Closest to the pin (Men’s & ladies)
- Best Corn Hole Score / Worst Corn Hole Score
- Best Putt-Putt Score / Worst Putt-Putt Score